Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Just Musing

So summer is here and the living is easy. I've been pondering, should a blog be about one particular subject or theme? Say decorating or gardening or sewing or etc. Basically we started this blog for a school project 3 years ago. The kids moved on and I stayed or inherited this blog. Fine with me. I like to write and I love to let our friends and family know what we've been up to. But lately I've been wondering and also looking over past posts should a blog be streamlined so to say? I know when looking at other blogs I look at some for their decorating or cooking. I seem to kind of wander around in my posts and so should I split those different subjects into their own blogs? I've posted a poll on the side bar and if you don't mind answering the questions I would much appreciate it.
Thanks!!!
{{HUGS}} Amanda

No comments: