Thursday, April 21, 2011

Another Project Done

Spring break is here and I've been getting a few projects done. Well until my knee flared up today. Drat that knee. It's had enough I guess. Remember this project?
Yes, it's finally complete. Even got the doors hung. Yippy skippy for me. Here it is in it's home spot.
Money break down:
Shelf          $8.98
Paint          $0        already had it from other projects done in this room
hardware   $0        reused
                 $8.98
Yep like them figures. Of course I will eventually add knobs when I redo the sink vanity in this room. That's a whole 'nother post.
Of course I'm not totally done decorating this room. Not just yet.
I'll be linking up:
On Sunday, at Creative Homemaker on a Dime - Creative Bloggers Party & Hop
On Monday, April 25th at Censtational Girl - All Things Painted.
On Thursday at My Cottage Charm - Trinkets and Treasures
On Friday at My Romantic Home - Show and Tell Friday
On Friday at Miss Mustard Seed - Furniture Feature Friday
On Friday at French Country Cottage - Feathered Nest Friday
Care to join us?
Have a great Easter weekend.
Mucho hugs to all,
Amanda

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how pretty your shelf turned out! Amazing!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

cindy said...

oh, this is way cute! love it and for almost nothing! good job.

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

Hi, friend! Newest follower :) You've got so much creativity going on in your blog so can
you please share them with us at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop?

This is a combination of linky party (where we can show off our creations) and of blog hop (where we can follow as many excellent bloggers as we like), hence the name Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop. It's a great way to meet awesome creative bloggers like you and increase your followers in the process.

All you have to do is 1) link up whatever creative post you'd like to share - can be a DIY project, decor, photography, crafts, recipes, poem, thrift finds, tips, or that informative syndicated post that can make us laugh, or cry - in short, whatever you're proud of! 2) Then follow as many blogs as your heart desires, preferably starting first with the one before you and after you, and leave a comment to them that you're doing so.

You’re not required to include the party button but if you’re so inclined to display it in your blog or your post, you’re very much welcome to
do so :)

See you at http://www.homemakeronadime.com/2011/04/creative-bloggers-party-hop-042411.html

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

This came out darling- and such a great price!! Thanks for sharing at FNF! :)

Tammy said...

It looks great! You did a wonderful job. Hope you knee is feeling better! Your newest follower. Hope you can visit me sometime soon.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! And wow...you make me wish I had my own home again! We are temporarily in a rental that is waaaay too small and I've lost my itch for projects. (I guess it's the reason I've tapped into cooking for creativity right now) I'm your newest follower!

passionfruitprincess said...

Lovely!
You are so talented!
I am following you from the Creative Bloggers Party & Hop. Hope you follow me too.

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

Yay! You came! Really appreciate you sharing this great post with us at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop. That shelf is so pretty :)