Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Organize that Storage Area!

If you have a weak stomach you might want to close your eyes. This post is not for the faint hearted. Remember I warned you.
So this is what remains of our garage. 5 years ago we added a guest house to the back of it. One bathroom and bedroom sit in the garage. We never parked our cars in there and it always was a place to attract clutter. Well obviously it still is. But I have a dream.... (yes I stole that shamelessly. Martin isn't the only one to dream)....
So here it is in all it's present glory...
Why yes that is the yard sale pile waiting for the yard sale this spring. Those empty bins once contained fabric now stored neatly folded on shelves in the craft room. Yes that would be my laundry area in the far right corner inglorious as it is. I hate it in the winter when I have to trudge outside to do laundry, but love it in the summer when I hang all my laundry up right outside the side door. Hmmm maybe it's those two large posts for the new honeysuckle's trellis that I tripped over that caused the knee to flare.
So this is what I want it to be when I get done....

Garage Shelving
garage storage systems shelving closets
modern garage organization california closets

http://carpettheworld.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/shelves-and-racks-storage-ideas-for-your-garage-3.jpg



Okay so a girl can really dream.... but you'll have to wait to see what I come up with. It won't cost a lot because we have two college kids, but it's gonna be better. Reveal coming sometime later this year month. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks.
Mucho hugs to all,
Amanda
Photo credit in order of appearance
www.closet-shelf.com
www.home-storage-ideas.com
www.mysmilenetwork.com
www.bhg.com
www.countryliving.com
www.shabbynest.blogspot.com
www.bhg.com

No comments: