Friday, June 25, 2010

Just another backyard update and a sewing project

Thought I would share pictures of the backyard again. With it level and everything. Now if only the grass would spring up, I would be so happy. Can't wait for it to do that. I want it to look this again (7th picture down. These photos aren't on my computer anymore so thought this way was easiest.) Just want the green part because it wasn't level even in this picture. Made for interesting games of croquet though.
Here it is with the sprinklers going in. Rascal is inspecting the job. He's our oldest dog and really showing his age.
Of course Trigger has to help also.
Not the best of pictures because the sun was going down and not helping my photography one bit, but I was so anxious to get a photo of it completely level.

Thought I would also share a picture of a project I've been working on lately. The Paris Flea Market bag, but I think it's really just called flea market bag in the pattern. The pattern is by Cindi Taylor Oates Easy To Make Totes With Zippers (Taylor Made Designs #TMB-155) I made one for myself a couple of years ago and my daughter has been begging for one. So I had embroidered a piece for the pocket, because she insisted it look like mine. It does kinda. It's cute and she likes it. Hope to finish it this weekend. Hope everyone's weekend is a spectacular one.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You yard is coming along nicely! Your surrounding flower bed is so charming!! It looks so clean now (if dirt can look clean...lol)and ready for grass.
I'm glad you stopped by today! I can't get enough white pitchers. I just love'm!!
Enjoy your time at the cabin!
Hugs ~ Jo :-)