Friday, January 1, 2010

Changes

Okay bear with me. I'm trying to "redecorate" the blog. Trying out some new things and switching things up. I've only got a couple months left of being a homeschool mom so thought after three years it was probably time to update our profile, etc. I found the pretty rose background at Cutest Blog on the Block which you can click on on the left. I would love to learn how to do my own backgrounds. Maybe that is the new skill I will gain this year. A friend of ours teaches computer classes at the local junior college. Maybe I'll see if he has classes on html, blogging or something. That way I can match my background to my theme of morning glories. It's hard to find images, backgrounds and other things with morning glories. At least I haven't found any yet.
Hope everyone's New Year got off to a good start. Be sure to check back next Tuesday for the giveaway.

2 comments:

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

I like your new look! It's very pretty! I admire you for doing it yourself. I really haven't a clue and I'm always afraid of deleting something that should be there!

Looks great!

Manuela

Unknown said...

I really like your tips on decoratin. Your aprons you made are so cute! I am a homeschool mother also. I enjoy it a great deal. I have wanted to start a blog but... Anyway, this looks really nice.

Terri-Ann