Thursday, June 7, 2007

Where o where have I been?

It's been such a long time since I've blogged. Life definitely gets too busy. Lots of things have been happening since I blogged last. The kids had their performance and they were great. Of course I would say that. My best friend's daughter got married and I catered the food. The wedding was just beautiful and everything worked out just wonderful. Of course the play performance and the wedding were on the same weekend. I survived the end of year crush at work and home school. So, yes I'm ending my first week of summer vacation. Only 9 more weeks left. I have managed to work on a few things around here. Mostly just resting and a few yard projects. I thought I would blog everything separately so the post wouldn't be too long. Where to start?

No comments: