Monday, June 11, 2007

School room and off to the beach

Good morning everyone!! Hope you all had a great weekend. Just thought I would post a brief note and then go tackle that school room. I get to surfing around all the blogs I love to visit (A Cottage Industry, One Woman's Cottage Life, Southern Heart, Southern Hospitality, Cherry Hill, etc.)(If I knew how to put in the nifty click and go things I would do that. I am a little technology challenged as my kids remind me often) and realize I need to get cracking. Seems like everyone gets so much done and I'm doing nothing. Well I guess laundry, cooking, day to day living stuff is something. Grandma has no doctor appointments this week. Yeehaw!!! Maybe things will get done. I did manage to get one whole flower bed weeded and 3 feet of another one done last week. The weather has been very cooperative, but the Bermuda hasn't.

Well I'm off to do the school room. We had to switch Grandma's room and the school room. When we did the big remodel last year I made sure we got a room for crafting/sewing/school room. Last fall Grandma decided that she didn't mind the smaller room and sharing the larger room. Well she's had several falls lately and her home nurse recommended we move her room back to it's original location to minimize her falls. So this past Friday, hubby and son helped to move the two really heavy closet amoir and the antique amoir around for the second time. They weren't happy, but they were cooperative. So I now have all that stuff to reorganize and the clocks a ticking to go back to school and work in 9 weeks. Ugh, so much to do so little time!


Oh, also on Thursday we're off to the beach for camping. Nothing as grand as Southern Hospitality's though. Just good ole San Simeon State Park and surfing for the kids at Cayucos. If you haven't seen Southern Hospitality's beach pictures you really need to. They're awesome!! You'll find her link under Inspirations on the left hand side. Now as Nike used to say "Just do it!"

1 comment:

Southern Heart said...

I know just how you feel....you are doing a lot, but sometimes feel you don't have that much to show for it. :)

I hope that you all have a wonderful time on your beach trip! Take lots of pics!!

xo