Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Choices, choices

So I have this question I need to put out there because it is driving me crazy. We have been given an opportunity to move to a much larger, newer house. It's only 6 years old and has 2,664 square feet. It's actually cheaper than our current mortgage. Would you move? It's not a cottage house, possibly a ranch would be the closest to it's design. I've put a lot of me into this house, but it is just a house. My hubby has always wanted a newer house. We've made our pro and con lists, but still can't decide. What would you do in this situation?
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh...that's a tough decision, Amanda. For me and my husband, a lot depends on the neighborhood. We moved from a home that I LOVED because the neighborhood it was in was going downhill. We chose to buy a style of home that I actually hate, because it was in an ideal location. But, I have to say, while I'm happy here now that we've remodeled the house, I always long for an older cottage/farmhouse and all the character that comes with it.
I wish you and your husband much luck in your decision.
Hugs ~ Jo :)