Sunday, October 25, 2009

Just A Quick Note

Wow!!! We've reached 125 posts. It doesn't seem like we've been blogging that long and I know we're not very faithful, but I do try. So we'll have to celebrate somehow.
The Vintage Market was fabulous and I had a blast. I did get a few treasures so that knocked a little hole in my profit area. I got a rug which is really great but sadly too small for the area. I'll use it this winter until I can purchase a larger rug for the dining room. Then I'll have to find a new home for it. Isn't that sad? LOL. I made some new friends and I'll be sure to post pictures later. Right now I have a pie in the oven and dinner to get on the table.
Hope you all had a fantastic weekend also!!!

1 comment:

Apron of the Month Club said...

Congratulations on your 125 posts. Blogging is a good way to build dreams and build friendships. Markets sounds fun and glad you found a rug. Maybe next year the rug will go to a special family. I'm a strong believer is passing the blessing. Hope you have a nice supper.

Yoli & Kids :)