Thursday, June 4, 2009

Without the Book or how I spent my time this past month+

Our very busy month+ began with the final preparations for the production of Without the Book. Seth, Tina and the rest of the cast had worked hard since January preparing for it. April 24th and 25th were the show dates. Those last 2 weeks before the show are always so busy. There are numerous practices, last minute changes to scenes, lines and costumes. The whole last week is full costume practice every day. I am not complaining, but it is a busy time. The show was great. The pictures are not in any particular order. They're just ones I liked. Tina played Rapunzel and Seth did Robin Hood with a crazy Madagascar penguin twist. It was all hilarious. An evil sorceress has plans for taking over the fairy tales. Written and co-directed by one of the students, Thomas. Marvelous job.








Next post will continue the where oh where have I been saga. 
Love, Amanda

No comments: