Thursday, April 23, 2009

I'm here honestly

Well hello everyone! I haven't forgotten blogland, I've just been very busy and in a lot of pain with my hip. My back kinda went out before spring break and then I guess that caused this severe flair up of my hip bone spur. The kids have a play performance this weekend so things have been very busy with that. I'll post pictures after the event. Work has been killer because this is state testing week and my co-worker and I collect and count all the tests to ensure that none are missing. The weather has been unseasonably warm. I believe one day was 98 this week. So no fun with a bum hip out chasing around the school campus finding tests. Enough complaining. Hopefully I'll post more after this weekend. Have a great weekend wherever you are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my. Get better will you! But also take it easy and rest up. I'm horrible at it myself and also have been in much pain this past week. I just keep going & going. Eventually i'll have to stop and rest. Feel better and enjoy the sunshine.