Monday, January 5, 2009

Welcome 2009

Well it's never fun to ring in the new year with the flu. Which is exactly what I did. Yuck. The family went off to play games and eat the night away and I was at home sick in the bed, listening to the frantic animals once the fireworks, horn blowing started. Which was around 9 p.m. So I'm guessing my neighbors thought it was 12 o'clock somewhere and they might as well begin. I'm just now starting to feel better. It was a dozy of a cold. Not a fun way to spend the rest of one's vacation. There was so much I wanted to get done, but wound up in bed instead. So I guess there's always the weekends.
The other bad news is that I can't find my software for my camera. So I haven't been able to upload any pictures. Can you order more software from the camera manufacturer? Has this ever happened to anyone else? I haven't talked to the computer whiz yet to see if he can resurrect the information off the old computer or not. So we'll see.
Well I hope everyone else had a much better new year than I did and I hope that I'll soon have pictures to show of the amoir that Seth redid for me. Take care.

No comments: