Monday, January 29, 2007

Just a wee posting to keep in shape

Just a short note before we go to bed. It's been rough the last few days with mom in the hospital. It's about all I can do just to get the homeschooling done and off to work. I work part time at a middle school as the afternoon librarian. I really like it and the hours are flexible enough to allow us still to homeschool. So hopefully someone will come along who can help me with the things we need to learn about blogging. Like how do you get all those pictures to look so great and the awesome graphics? Well I kind of like to learn hands on, so sink or swim.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope your mom feels better soon. Seth and Tina sure have grown. Hardly recognize them. You sound so busy. Good Luck with the blog. Love, the Johnson 5