Monday, October 22, 2012

Banana Pudding

So I've made a promise to myself to try the things I've pinned on Pinterest. Um, I'm gonna be at this for awhile then, trying things that is. Last I looked I had over 10,000 pins. Yep that's a lot of doing. So the easiest is the cooking board. Tried the banana pudding recipe that I found and it was delicious. I've actually made it twice now. Yep that good. The first time I followed the instructions. It was really sweet and almost made me pass out. Just kidding, but it was too sweet for me. So the second time around I used heavy whipping cream instead of cool whip. I just whipped up the heavy cream without sugar and added it instead of cool whip. But I'll give you the link for the original version (here) and if you want to add the heavy whipping cream instead just use a pint of it whipped up and in place of the cool whip. Happy eating. Amanda
banana pudding Picture brought to you by Pinterest. 

1 comment:

Deserae said...

Gosh, I haven't had banana pudding since I was a kid! This looks so good I might have to make some this weekend :o) Thanks for sharing it!
~Des