Friday, September 21, 2012

Pan roasted chicken with lemon-garlic green beans

So I'm a big Pinterest fan. Perhaps big isn't a large enough word for my infatuation with Pinterest. It's like my BFF on most days. I wish I had had Pinterest when I was homeschooling the kids. I'm a visual person so of course I'm in love with that site. Anyways. So I know most of us pin but what do we actually do with those pins? So I've been trying some of the recipes. Here's one I thought was really good. I'll post what I thought I would change at the end.
Here's the recipe from Real Simple. Here's their picture.
Pan-Roasted Chicken With Lemon-Garlic Green Beans
So here's how my version turned out.













I used my large cast iron skillet because it was oven proof. I probably wouldn't put the lemons on the bottom again. For me it made the potatoes and green beans too tart. I would marinate the chicken next time instead of just dipping it. Other than those 2 things it was great and very simple. So I hope you enjoy this recipe too.
Amanda

No comments: