Saturday, December 18, 2010

Cookie Exchange 2010

Something that I've wanted to do for awhile is to host a cookie exchange party for the holidays, but raising and homeschooling kids, taking care of parents, working and other commitments kept me from doing. This year with the kids gone and other commitments at a minimum, I purposed to have one and I'm so glad I did. It was fun. I invited the gals I hang out with most everyday in my life, my co-workers. We had a wonderful time and everyone left with ten dozen different, wonderful cookies. It was so much fun. I'm already thinking of what to do for next  year to make it even better. So I'm sharing some awesome pictures of the time we had.
I hope that everyone's holidays are wonderful, filled with many happy occasions that will make for great memories and God's choicest blessings for the New Year ahead.
Photobucket

No comments: