Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Amazing Weekend


I had an amazing time this past weekend. Of course Friday was only a half day at work, which means I'm out earlier in the day even thought I still work my 3.5 hours. It also meant that spring break had begun. I have a lot I want to accomplish this week. More than I'll probably get done. Isn't that how it always goes?
So I wanted to tell you about my weekend. Saturday started off with the Vintage market at Into the Forest. I got  a few small, cute items that I will share in a later post. I didn't have a booth this time, but wandered around helping where needed and taking pictures. There were lots of neat things and so much I would have taken home but I'm at that point where if I take something home I have to get rid of something. So most of it stayed here for other people to buy. This bed was amazing.

This picture was taken really early in the morning. As everyone was setting up.

I also got pictures of the tea room garden. The sun was just perfect having barely risen in the sky.


Then friends and I went to Clovis for their outdoor antique sell. We had a blast walking all over old downtown Clovis. Once again I got a few small things but nothing large. Mostly just trying to decorate a few small areas here and there. I'll share those when I got those vignette areas done.













Well I'm off to complete those projects. I hope everyone has a great week.

HUGS, Amanda


No comments: